Document Type : Research Note
1. Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Arak University, Arak, Iran
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Arak University, Arak, Iran
On one hand a two-level atom is utilized as a qubit in quantum information technology and on the other hand the light in quantum optics is usually in the squeezed state. These reasons motivated us to explore the dynamic of a two-level atom which is driven by a field in the squeezed state. To this goal, the atom operators and the Heisenberg-Langevin equation have been employed. The master equation which reveals the dynamic of the atom has been derived using some features of the squeezed state and doing some algebra. Finally, the dynamic of the two-level atom which is driven by squeezed state field has been simulated by the derived master equation. Also, the effect of atom parameters on the dynamic has been investigated.
- C Brif, R Chakrabarti, and H Rabitz, New Journal of Physics 12 (2010).
- A Daeichian and F Sheikholeslam, Journal of Control 5 (2012) 20.
- J E Gough, M R James, H I Nurdin, and J Combes, Physical Review A 86 (2012) 043819.
- A Daeichian and S Aghaei, In 7th international conference on Control, Instrumentation and Automation (ICCIA), Tabriz, Iran (2021).
- C Weedbrook, S Pirandola, R García-Patrón, N J Cerf, T C Ralph, J H Shapiro, and S Lloyd, Reviews of Modern Physics 84 (2012) 621.
- A Daeichian, In 6th international conference on Control, Instrumentation and Automation (ICCIA 2019), Sanandaj, Iran (2019).
- S Choi, S-H Lee, and H Jeong, Physical Review A 102 (2020) 012424.
- D Mansouri, B Rezaie, A N Ranjbar, and A Daeichian, In 7th international conference on Control, Instrumentation and Automation (ICCIA), Tabriz, Iran (2021).
- Y Chen, J You, and T Yu, Physical Review A 90 (2014) 052104.
- A Daeichian and F Sheikholeslam, IET Control Theory & Applications 7 (2013) 1877.
- D F Walls, Nature 306 (1983) 141.
- C Gardiner, P Zoller, and P Zoller, Quantum noise: a handbook of Markovian and non-Markovian quantum stochastic methods with applications to quantum optics, Springer Science & Business Media (2004).
- F Acernese et al., Physical Review Letters 123 (2019) 231108.
- M Yanagisawa and H Kimura, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 48 (2003) 2121.
- A Dąbrowska and J Gough, Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics 23 (2016) 172.
- F Cummings, Physical Review 140 (1965) A 1051.
- G Milburn, Optica Acta: International Journal of Optics 31 (1984) 671.
- E Alebachew and K. Fesseha, Optics communications 271 (2007) 154.
- A Lambrecht, in Laser physics at the limits (Springer, (2002) 197.
- A I Lvovsky, Photonics: Scientific Foundations, Technology and Applications 1 (2015) 121.
- P D Drummond and Z Ficek, “Quantum squeezing”I Springer Science & Business Media 27 (2013).
- J E Gough, M R James, and H I Nurdin, Physical Review A 81 (2010) 023804.