Document Type : Original Article
Faculty of Physics, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran
In the present work, the triple and double differential cross sections of atomic hydrogen ionization in the collision with protons at intermediate and high energy ranges are calculated. Interaction potentials were considered as Coulomb form and the calculations of the triple differential cross section have been performed entirely analytically by using the first-order Born-Faddeev approximation. The triple differential cross sections at different energies and momentum transfers are compared with the first Born approximation results. Finally, the results of the double differential cross section have been obtained by this approximation are compared with experiment and available theoretical results.
- D Tseliakhovich, C M. Hirata and, K Heng, Mon. Not. R. Astron .Soc 422 (2012) 2357.
- S Sen, P Mandal, P K Mukherjee, Eur. Phys. J. D 62 (2011) 379.
- G De Lellis et al., Nuclear Physics A 853 (2011) 124.
- A Simonin, New J. Phys 18 (2016) 125005.
- J Ullrich and et al., Rep. Prog. Phys 66 (2003) 1463.
- M Schulz et al., Nature (London) 422 (2003) 48.
- A Laforge et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 103 (2009) 053201.
- H Gassert et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 (2016) 073201
- M Schulz et al., Phys. Rev. A 81 (2010) 052705.
- P D Fainstein and L Gulyas, J Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys 38 (2005) 317.
- Y H Duan, S Y Sun and X F Jia, EPL 110 (2015) 13001.
- O Chuluunbaatar et al., Phys. Rev. A 96 (2017) 042716.
- I B Aburakhmanov et al., Phys. Rev. A 100 (2019) 062708.
- R T Pedlow, S F. C O’Rourke, and D S F Crothers, Phys. Rev. A 72 (2005) 062719.
- 15. S Amiri Bidveri, R Fathi, B Chaboki, Iran, J. Phys, Res. 19, 3 (2019) 559.
- S Amiri Bidvari and R Fathi, Eur. Phys. J. D 74, 1 (2020) 55.
- S. Alston, Phys. Rev. A 42 (1989) 331.
- 18. R Fathi, Iran, J. Phys, Res. 14, 3 (2014) 123.
- I B Abdurakhmanov, J J Bailey, A S Kadyrov, and I Bray, Phys. Rev. A 97 (2018) 032707.
- G W Kerby et al., Phys. Rev. A 51 (1995) 2256.