Document Type : Original Article
Department of Physics, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran
The quantum formulation of a physical system is essentially based on the associated creation and annihilation operators. In this article, we introduce these ladder operators for a movement particle on the circle and 2-dimensional sphere by Berezin’s quantization .This approach is derived from the resolution of the unity condition in coherent states. In other words, the coherent states provide a straight forward quantization scheme from a classical state to corresponding quantum state. In this article, we study the coherent states of these systems from heat kernel function point of view.
- R J Glauber, Phys .Rev. 131(1963) 2766.
- J P Gazeau , “Coherent states in quantum physics”, Wiley-VCH, Berlin (2009).
- K Kowalski, J Remielinski, and L C Papaloucas, J . Phys.A: Math.Gen 29 (1996) 4149.
- A Perelomov, “Generalized coherent states and their application”, Springer-verlag, Berlin, Heidelerge, Newyork, London, Parise, Tokyo (1986).
- K Kowalski and J Remielinski, J. Phys. A : Math. Gen, 33 (2000) 6035.
- A O Barut, “Dynamic group and generalized symmetries in quantum theory” University of Canterbury, Christchurch (1971) .
- E A Berezin, Common. Math .Phy. 40 (1975) 153.
- B Hall and J J Mitchell, J. Math. Phys. 43 (2002).
- T Thiemann, Class. Quantum Grav, 23 (2006) 2063.
- T Thiemann, “Modern canonical quantum general relativity”,Cambridge University Press, (2007).
- B I S Gradshteyn and I M Ryshik, Tables of Integrals, Series and Products, Fizmatgiz, Moscow. Lett. A (1994).