Document Type : Research Note
Department of Physics, School of Science, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran; Biruni Observatory, School of Science, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran
Upon semi-analytical and numerical methods, the quasinormal frequencies of dRGT massive black holes under electromagnetic perturbation are calculated and the dynamical stability of these black holes is investigated. The effect of graviton’s mass on the frequencies is investigated and it is shown that the WKB approximation is valid not only for but also only for low-mass gravitons.
- K D Kokkotas and B G Schmidt, Living Rev. Rel. 2 (1999) 2.
- E Berti, V Cardoso, and A O Starinets, Class. Quantum Gravit. 26 (2009) 163001.
- R A Konoplya and A Zhidenko, Rev. Mod. Phys. 83 (2011) 793.
- B P Abbott et al. [LIGO Scientific and Virgo Collaborations], Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 (2016) 061102; B P Abbott et al. [LIGO Scientific and Virgo Collaborations], Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 (2016) 221101; B P Abbott et al. [LIGO Scientific and Virgo Collaborations], Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 (2016) 241103.
- C Bambi, Rev. Mod. Phys. 89 (2017) 025001.
- S Iyer, Phys. Rev. D 35 (1987) 3632.
- Zhidenko, Class. Quantum Gravit. 21 (2004) 273.
- Gundlach, R H Price, and J Pullin, Phys. Rev. D 49 (1994) 883.
- P Prasia and V C Kuriakose, Gen. Rel. Grav. 48 (2016) 89; P Burikham, S Ponglertsakul and L Tannukij, Phys. Rev. D 96 (2017) 124001.
10. C de Rham, G Gabadadzeو and A J Tolley, Phys. Rev. Lett. 106 (2011) 231101; S G Ghosh, L Tannukijو and P Wongjun, Eur. Phys. J. C 76 (2016) 119.
11. R Ruffini, in Black Holes: les Astres Occlus (Gordon and Breach, New York, (1973).
12. B F Schutz and C M Will, Astrophys. J. 291 (1985) L33.
13. S. Iyer and C. M. Will, Phys. Rev. D 35 (1987) 3621.
14. R A Konoplya, Phys. Rev. D 68 (2003) 024018.
15. H Ciftci, R L Hall and N Saad, J. Phys. A 36 (2003) 11807.
16. H Ciftci, R L Hall, and N Saad, Phys. Lett. A 340 (2005) 388.
17. H Cho, A Cornell, J Doukas, T Huang, and W Naylor, Adv. Math. Phys. 2012 (2012) 281705.
18. M Momennia and S H Hendi, Phys. Rev. D 99 (2019) 124025.
19. H T Cho, A S Cornell, J Doukas, and W Naylor, Class. Quant. Grav. 27 (2010) 155004.
20. G Moss and J P Norman, Class. Quant. Grav. 19 (2002) 2323.