Document Type : Original Article
Dapartment of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Kurdistan, Sanandaj, Iran
In this research, the Fe-Sn alloy nanowires were made by AC electrodeposition method in anodic aluminum oxide (AAO). The effect of different symmetrical voltages of electrodeposition (17.5-32.5 V) and annealing temperature on magnetic and structural properties of Fe-Sn nanowires were investigated. The magnetic properties, morphology, element composition of materials and crystal structure of the nanowires were studied by AGFM, SEM, EDX and XRD, respectively. The results showed that, coercivity field (Hc) and square ratio (Sq) increases by increasing deposition voltage and also, crystallinity of the nanowires and resulting their crystalline magnetic anisotropy increased, but deposition percentage of Sn to Fe reduced. The Hc and Sq of prepared nanowires were increased by annealing due to increases in their crystalline structure and crystalline magnetic anisotropy. The most variation in Hc and Sq were achieved for prepared nanowires at 30 V.
- S Aalaye, P Kameli, H Salamati, and H Arabi, IJPR. 12 (2013) 361.
- B Mohammadi, A A Ashkarran, and M Mahmoudi, IJPR.16 (2017) 359.
- M Mardaani, H Rabani, and Z Baharloo, IJPR. 13 (2013) 197.
- J M D Coey, "Magnetism and magnetic materials", Cambridge University Press (2010).
- S Hosseini, M Almasi Kashi, A Ramazani, and F Eshaghi, IJPR. 11 (2011) 181.
- R Golipour, A Khayyatian, A Ramazani, and M Almasi Kashi, IJPR. 7 (2007) 73.
- M Irfan, U Khan, W Li, W Kong, K Javed, and X F Han, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 691 (2017) 1.
- S Yang, H Zhu, D Yu, Z Jin, S Tang, and Y Du, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 222 (2000) 97.
- M Najafi, Z Alemipour, and F Rajabi, Journal of science and technology of composite 4 (2017) 255.
- A Naeem, kh Suleman, I Arman, A Muhammad, A Sh Saqlain, A Ishfaq, J Nyla, M Abdul, and I Javed, Appl. Phys. A. 123 (2017) 1.
- M Tian, J Wang, J Snyder, J Kurtz, Y Liu, P Schiffer, T E Mallouk, and M H W Chan, Appl. Phys. Lett. 83 (2003) 1620.
- X Gao, I E Wachs, M S Wong, and J Y Ying, Journal of Catalysis 203 (2001) 18.
- G Binnig, C F Quate, C Gerber, Phys. Rev. Lett. 56 (1986) 930.
- T M Whiney, J S Jiang, P C Searson, and C L Chien, Science 261(1993) 1316.
- N Ahmad, S Khan, W J Li, M Saddique, and S A Shah, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 441 (2017) 696.
- C X Cui, B L Wang, W Yang, and J B Sun, Journal of Crystal Growth 324 (2011) 168.
- H Giefers, M Nicol, Journal of alloys and compounds 422 (2006) 132.
- B Astinchap, Z Alemipour, MJ Faraji, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 498 (2020) 166245.
- D H Qin, L Cao, Q Y Sun, Y Huang, and H L Li, Chem. Phys. Lett. 358 (2002) 484.
- M Koohbor, S Soltanian, M Najafi, and P Servati, Materials Chemistry and Physics 131 (2012) 728.
- M Najafi, Z Alemipour, I Hasanzadeh, A Aftabi, S Soltanian, and J Supercond. Nov. Magn. 28 (2015) 95.