Document Type : Original Article
Faculty of Physics, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
In this paper, we study the modified gravity theory, where and represent the scalar-torsion and trace of energy-momentum tensor, respectively. According to our cosmological study, we show that the gravity theory has a good agreement with observations. Function type for can be determined by several factors. The most important motivation for determining is that the Lagrangian of model follows the Noether continues symmetry; therefore, according to the Noether approach, we try to determine the function of . Moreover, the proposed model should behave in agreement with observations in terms of phenomenology. As a result, we compared the predictions of the model with observation constrains, for example, the cosmic microwave background and Hubble diagram can be mentioned. In this paper, we study the gravity in the FRW space-time. So, we achieved the effective Lagrangian with respect to independent variables, scale factor , scalar-torsion and trace of energy-momentum tensor . After imposing the Noether symmetry to Lagrangian, we can introduce the suitable form for the function. . Then, we calculated the Noether conservative quantity for the model.
- S W Allen et al., Mon. Not. Roy. Astron. Soc. 353(2004) 547.
- A G Riess, et al., Astron. J. 116 (1989) 1009.
- E J Copeland, M Sami, and S Tsujikawa, Int. J. Mod. D15 (2006) 1753.
- T Clifton, and et al., Phys. Rept. 513 (2012) 1.
- J W Moffat, arXiv:astro-ph/0606124 [astro-ph],(2006).
- T Harko, et al., Phys. Rev. D 89 (2014) 124036.
- D Momeni and R Myrzakulov, Int. J. Geom. Methods Mod. Phys, 11, 8 (2014) 145007.
- I G Salako, et al., Universe 6 (2020) 167.
- S B Nassur, et al., Astrophys. Space Sci. 360, 2 (2015) 60.
10. R de Ritis et al., Phys. Rev. D 42 (1990) 1091.
11. S Capozziello et al., Phys. Rev. D 80 (2009) 104030.
12. C Rubano et al., Phys. Rev. D 69 (2004) 103510.
13. G Esposito, et al., Int. J. Geom. Methods Mod. Phys. 8, 8 (2011) 1815.
14. M Tsamparlis and A Paliathanasis, Class. Quantum Grav. 29, 1 (2011) 015006.
15. S Basilakos, et al., Phys. Rev. D 83 (2011) 103512.
16. K Atazadeh and F Darabi, Eur. Phys. J. C 72 (2012) 2016.