Document Type : Research Note
Bismuth based high Tc superconductors are among the materials that have been extensively appreciated in terms of their application. Since this type of superconductors are very sensitive with respect to synthesis process, here, we consider effect of synthesis process on the electrical, magnetic and superconducting properties of Pb-BSCCO compound. The samples were prepared by both solid state and sol-gel reaction. In both of the preparation routes, two different methods of Cold Press (CP) and Spark Plasma Sintering (SPS) were used to compress the samples after, the completion of their calcination and grinding. In the next step, the samples put through the thermal process of sintering with different temperatures with respect to their preparation method. The results of the measurements indicate better superconducting properties in sol-gel method compare to the solid-state method. Also, it indicates better superconducting properties in Cold Press samples with respect to the samples prepared by SPS method. To compare the sintering temperature indicates that 825 and 830 oC are suitable temperature for sol-gel and solid-state samples, respectively, in Cold Press process.
- K Hayashi, Sei Technical Review 91 (2020) 68.
- W Pi, Y Ou, Y Ma, B Tian, Q Shi, Y Wang, and J Dong, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 31 (2021).
- R Sekhar Dondapati and S Thadela, Emerging Nanotechnologies for Renewable Energy (2021) 369.
- H Bai, M D Bird, L D Coole, I R Dixon, K L Kim, D C Larbalestier, W S Marshall, U P Trociewitz, H W Weijers, D V Abraimov, and G S Boebinger, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 30 (2020) 4300405.
- M D Bown, J Jiang, C Tarantini, D Abraimov, G Bradford, J Jaroszynski, E E Hellstrom, and D C Larbalestier, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 29 (2019) 6400504.
- J Jiang, G Bradford, S Imam Hossain, al., IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 29 (2019) 6400405.
- M Shalaby, H Hashem, T Hammad, L Wahab, K Marzouk, and S Soltan, Journal of Radiation Research and Applied Sciences 9 (2016) 345.
- S Halim, A K Saleh, H Azhan, S Mohamed, K Khalid, and J Suradi, Journal of materials science 35 (2000) 3046.
- N Hamid and R Abd-Shukor, Journal of materials science 35(2000) 2329.
- M Z Shoushtari and S M Ghahfarokhi, Journal of superconductivity and novel magnetism 24 (2011) 1505.
- W Zhu and P S Nicholson, Applied physics letters 61 (1992) 719.
- V Rouessac, J Wang, J Provost, and G Desgardin, Journal of materials science 31 (1996) 3387.
- I Abdolhosseini, P Kameli, and H Salamati, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 47 (2008) 4505.
- A Aftabi and M Mozaffari, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism 28 (2015) 2343.
- M Anis-ur-Rehman and M Mubeen, Synthetic Metals 162 (2012) 1774.
- E Guilmeau, B Andrzejewski, and G Desgardin, Physica C: Superconductivity 377 (2002) 312.
- H Salamati and P Kameli, Physica C: Superconductivity 403 (2004) 60.
- M Arshad and A Qureshi, Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry, 83 (2006) 415.
- V Garnier, I Monot, and G Desgardin, Superconductor Science and Technology 13 (2000) 602.
- P Kameli, H Salamati, and M Eslami, Solid state communications 137 (2006) 30.
- E Govea-Alcaide, J Pérez-Fernández, I Machado, and R Jardim, Physica B: Condensed Matter 455 (2014) 35.
- R Orru, R Licheri, A M Locci, A Cincotti, and G Cao, Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 63 (2009) 127.
- U Anselmi-Tamburini, J Garay, and Z Munir, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 407 (2005) 24.
- C Wang, L Cheng, and Z Zhao, Computational materials science 49 (2010) 351.
- G R Rao, U Varadaraju, S Venkadesan, and S Mannan, Journal of Solid State Chemistry 126 (1996) 55.
- A Tampieri, G Calestani, G Celotti, R Masini, and S Lesca, Physica C: Superconductivity 306 (1998) 21.