Document Type : Original Article
Department of Physics, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
Bound state equations are mostly solved in partial-wave truncated basis. In partial-wave method, we need to consider many partial waves to reach the accurate results. In this paper, we avoid partial-wave decompositions and directly work with vector variables to solve homogeneous and inhomogeneous Lippmann-Schwinger equations. We study binding energies of deuteron and atomic hydrogen using three-dimensional approach.
- A Picklesimer, R A Rice, and R Brandenburg, Rev. C 45 (1992) 2045.
- A Stadler, W Glöckle, P U Sauer, Rev. C 44 (1991)2319.
- A Nogga, D. Hüber, H Kamada, W Glöckle, lett. B 409 (1997)19.
- J L Fariar, B F Gibson, and G L Payne, Z Physik A 301 (1981) 309.
- N W Schellingerhout, L P Kok, and G D Bosveld, Rev. A 40 (1989) 5568.
- Y Wu, S Ishikawa, T Sasakawa, Few- Body Systems 15 (1993) 145.
- A Arriaga, V R pandharipande, R B Wiringa, Rev. C 52 (1995)2362.
- J Carlson, Rev. C 36 (1987)2026.
- M Viviani and A Kievsky, S Rosati, Nuovo Cim. 105 A (1992) 1473.
- A Kievsky, L E Marcucci, S Rosati, and M Viviani, Few- Body Syst. 22 (1997)1.
- H Kameyama, M Kamimura, and Y Fukushima, Rev. C 40 (1989) 974.
- O Kalusch, and W Glöckle, Few- Body Syst. 5 (1988) 79.
- M R Hadizadeh, “Three Body Binding Energy Calculation Within Three Dimensional Scheme(Without Angular Momentum Decomposition) ”, Master thesis, University of Tehran, (2003).
- R. Hadizadeh, “The Study and Investigation of the Three- and Four-Body Bound States in a Three-Dimensional Approach”, Ph. D. thesis, University of Tehran, (2008).
- B A Lippmann and J Schwinger, Rev. 79 (1950) 469.
- R A Malfliet, and J A Tjon, Phys. A 127 (1969) 161.
- H W Wyld, W A Benjamin, Mathematical Methods for Physics (1976).
- Sh Nakamura, Applied Numerical Methods with Software, the Ohio State University, by Prentice- Hall. Inc, (1991).